Customer Relationship Specialist - Sales Setter
We seek a Customer Relationship Specialist / Sales Setter to further the company's vision of transforming people's lives through books and media. We assist business leaders, entrepreneurs and visionary authors in writing and publishing books. The sales setter will be offering online products, events and services to professionals who want to become authors.
You will meet prospective authors through incoming warm leads, outbound calls, online webinars, and networking connections. You will also have the opportunity to meet prospects at occasional live events, but most of the work will be done from your home office.
You enjoy meeting people (virtually) and guiding them. You are warm, friendly, personable and professional. You have high integrity and can hold a supportive and welcoming space for sales prospects. You have the ability to empathize with prospects where they are, while holding a vision of where they can grow to be. You enjoy sharing possibilities and assisting prospects to make buying choices that best support their goals.
You are a self-starter, independent and motivated. At the same time, you can work with a team and support sales professionals in closing sales. You enjoy sales and earning commission through your efforts.
- Minimum one year customer service or sales associate experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Superior skills in listening to customers
- Ability to follow up consistently
- Ability to work with sales closer(s) and team members
- Ability to track sales lead information in spreadsheets and CRM systems
- Develop trust and engagement with customers
- Contribute to high-end sales closing
- Generate revenue from lower-end products
- Contribute to overall client satisfaction
- Serve as brand ambassadors to customers
- Synergize with team mates and managers
- Contribute to overall sales and profitability
- Enjoy healthy sales commissions for a job well done
- Enjoy personal satisfaction in serving others
- Serves as the company's first contact with prospective clients
- Respond to leads/prospective clients
- Engage sales leads via email, phone and/or video
- Setup sales consultation calls for sales closer(s)
- Follow up with leads for sales closer
- Support the closer in closing sales
- Enter sales leads and results in spreadsheets
- Coordinate with sales manager, closer and other team members
- Review sales reports weekly
- You understand the power of stories to transform lives
- You appreciate books, media, writing and publishing services
- You are eager to learn about the book-writing and publishing industries
- You can comfortably attend our three-day events in San Diego, CA, about once a quarter
Our sales trainers are top industry professionals, who have worked on highly successful marketing and sales campaigns. You will enjoy training and feedback, while growing with your team.
This starts as a sales setter position. Depending on your skills and motivation, you will have the opportunity to move into a sales closing position, as early as three months in the position.
Work from your home office. Occasional travel opportunities. Base salary plus commission, and the opportunity to build a long-term career. Start as part-time, with opportunities to grow to full-time positions.
This is an independent contractor position. To comply with California state laws, we can only hire candidates who have an existing legal entity, such as a Sole Proprietorship, LLC, or Corporation.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.